Home Become a Member Support

Library

Clear Settings
Advanced Options
Showing results 1 to 10 of 186
  TITLE DESCRIPTION DATE TIME
Afterburner - Sept. 30th

Afterburner with Bill Whittle

Bill Whittle talks with Andrew Breitbart about "Obama Nation" and Obama's "cult of personality." Is he running for POTUS, or President of Heaven? With photographic evidence!

 

 

Afterburner with Bill Whittle ]

 
Sep 30, 2008 11min
The Bailout Blob: How a 3-page Bill Turned Into a 400-page Monster!

Afterburner with Bill Whittle

 

Bill Whittle gives us his last word today on the bailout package. This isn't legislation -- this is THE BLOB! The Bailout Bill grew 15,000% in ten days! Run for your lives!

 

 

Afterburner with Bill Whittle ]

 
Oct 2, 2008 2min
Afterburner - Daily Oct. 6th

Afterburner with Bill Whittle

Bill Whittle discusses his Piranha Party Platform. 59% of Americans want to replace the entire Congress. What the hell's wrong with the other 41%? As a Piranha Party candidate, Bill promises not to write a single piece of legislation, and eat bad laws on sight.

 

 

Afterburner with Bill Whittle ]

 
Oct 6, 2008 3min
Afterburner with Bill Whittle - Oct. 8th

Afterburner with Bill Whittle

 

 

 

Is health care a right? Barack Obama says yes -- Bill Whittle says no. It's on!

Afterburner with Bill Whittle ]

 
Oct 8, 2008 3min
Afterburner with Bill Whittle - Oct. 16th

Afterburner with Bill Whittle

Bill Whittle encourages the McCain campaign and supporters not to give up. Bill's a Gator football fan, so he knows heartbreak and loss when he sees it. He's also seen two National Championships. So is this game over? McCain and Palin don't seem to think so. They look like they mean to win.

Afterburner with Bill Whittle ]

 
Oct 16, 2008 3min
Afterburner with Bill Whittle - Oct. 20th

Afterburner with Bill Whittle

Bill Whittle discusses how to ensure that another financial crisis does not reoccur. Want to prevent another financial crisis from occuring? Maybe not forever, but at least not weekly? There's a simple solution: throw the bums out.

Afterburner with Bill Whittle ]

 
Oct 20, 2008 5min
Afterburner - Oct. 21st

Afterburner with Bill Whittle

 

 

 

 

Joe the Plumber shone his flashlight on Obama's core beliefs. But if it's an outrage to "spread the wealth" of a plumber, why is it all right to do it to anyone else? "The Rich" pay how much in taxes? Can that be right?

Afterburner with Bill Whittle ]

 
Oct 21, 2008 10min
Afterburner with Bill Whittle Oct. 23rd

Afterburner with Bill Whittle

They let Joe Biden near a microphone again. Oops. Joe warned Democrats that something was coming that could make Obama's poll numbers tank. Bill floats a few theories. Gird your loins!

Afterburner with Bill Whittle ]

 
Oct 23, 2008 4min
Afterburner with Bill Whittle Oct. 27th

Afterburner with Bill Whittle

 

Bill discusses Obama's commment on the blindspot in the Constitution.

Afterburner with Bill Whittle ]

 
Oct 27, 2008 4min
Afterburner with Bill Whittle Oct. 28th

Afterburner with Bill Whittle

Afterburner with Bill Whittle ]

 
Oct 28, 2008 4min
123...1819Next