|Don't Tread On Her: Dana Loesch and Glenn discuss Tea Party movement|
|INTRODUCING: Tea Party TV|
Tea Party TV
Throughout 2009, PJTV reported on the tea party movement -- from its origins in February, to its April 15 tax day and July 4 protests, and, most recently, its Tea Party Express Tour across the country.
For 2010, PJTV is excited to air a weekly series called Tea Party TV that will cover all facets of this grassroots movement:
- What tea party groups are forming, who is working together and who isn’t.
- How the tea party groups are working with the GOP, Independents, Libertarians.
- Who the emerging leaders are and what they stand for.
- What issues and challenges the tea parties are tackling.
- What media outlets are covering the tea parties and which aren’t.
Your hosts on Tea Party TV will analyze and report on all of that for you:
- Dana Loesch - Radio host with the pulse of grass roots movements from Tea Parties, Smart Girl Politics to mommy bloggers
- Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit.com, host of PJTV's InstaVision and University of Tennessee law professor
- AlfonZo Rachel, from PJTV's ZoNation
The best way to stay informed about the tea party movement, watch Tea Party TV.